- This event has passed.
Stanford Sugar Expo 2015
June 3, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Stanford University Global Alliance for Redesign (SUGAR) invites you to join us, as we celebrate our students’ creative work in design research, design practice, engineering, and manufacturing. The SUGAR Expo 2015 is a unique, once-a-year opportunity to meet with students, faculty, and industry colleagues from top universities around the world.
Experience 16 real innovation problems addressed by 11 universities. Student teams have been imagining and building innovative solutions to design challenges from these companies:
- Allianz: Revolution in CIO dialogue
- BeatRobo: What is the future of personal ID and security
- Bosch: Services for autonomous driving
- DataSam: Installing a network / enhancing the patient journey
- Electric Mobility Norway: Who’s in charge of the future?
- Electric Mobility Norway: Combo station
- Lufthansa Technik: Digital marketplace for MRO products and services
- Mexican National Institute of Anthropology and History: Customization in the museum experience
- National Laboratory of Sustainability Sciences (LANCIS): Technology focused on emotions
- Pontifical Javierian University: Creative student spaces outside the classroom
- Raiffeisen: Increasing customer loyalty for banking
- Roche: New applications of design thinking
- Sardar Patel Post Graduate Institute: Better dental experience in India
- TecAlliance: New services for car mechanics and repair shops
- ThyssenKrup: Transparent communication for engineers
- UBS: Empire ecosystem for financial services