- This event has passed.
Teaching Applied Digital Innovation at Darden
October 24, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
This is a three day conference on education in entrepreneurship and innovation.
About the Brain Trust Event
THE BRAIN TRUST is a three-day live online conference designed to advance the teaching & practice of entrepreneurship in a modern world.
All of the sessions will be streamed via live video, which gives you direct access to our speakers. Our interactive chatrooms and private forums give you a chance to connect with like-minded participants.
The live sessions will run each day from 8:30am – 8pm EST. Participants will get life-time access to the session recordings that you can watch on your own time.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
– Teaching & Practicing the Lean Startup Method
– Creating a pitch that will get you funding
– Growth Hacking & Content Marketing for Startups
– Teach innovation to entrepreneurs and empower them to create world changing ideas
– How do humans actually learn? And how that matters for entrepreneurship education.
– Coming up with Big Ideas: Exercises in Ideation